Saturday, April 25, 2009

My fingers doing the walking

What fun it was today reading all your blogs. I wish I could be that clever as some of you. Yes I feel like I'm in a rut some times also. But reading all your cute blogs picks me up and I think I'm young again. One thing is I'm still trying to get my arm to go up. If you see this old lady standing near a wall runing her right hand up the wall you'll know you've found Aunt Leen. Thankful to have a right arm. Well happy day you all until next time in the movie's.

3 comments:

Brett and Tiffany said...

You keep up the good work and that right arm will be working just like new in no time at all! I am glad you can still blog!

Angie Robison said...

Great to see your back to blogging. Hope that arm gets working better. Keep it up.

robcallfamily said...

you are a pro at this blogging thing...I am proud of you. I love to read your posts, keep up the good work.