Saturday, June 18, 2011

I guess I'm not all that interesting no one wants to comment on my blog. How about setting off some fire works in this family. Get your hearts to pumping. Well I will have to tell you about our adventure going to Lehi with Debra and Taci. We really know how to dodge the orange cone's. specially if your going the wrong way. What fun we had though. The reason we went was for Ashely's wedding which was beautiful. By the looks of things she found a good catch, husband that is. I'm sure they will be very happy. It's so much fun spending time with family and enjoying time's with them. By the way if your looking for a good driver just call for Taci she will get you through the cones in good shape. I have some good pictures but don't know how to put them on. So Debra that's your job. Happy day

4 comments:

Brett and Tiffany said...

What an adventure! Mom said you are off to CAlifornia! Have a great time!

robcallfamily said...

Sounds like lots of fun! Have a great time in San Franscisco! Cant wait to see the cute pictures from your trip!

johnandjana said...

I don't know what excitement you had with the cones, but it sounds very eventful!!!!!

weloveadoption said...

sounds like you are on the road again. Enjoy! I finally updated my blog with pictures from Alaska.