Friday, January 30, 2009

Well as you can see we all had a laughing good time. It's always nice to see and enjoy my sisters.
I hope we can always remain close. Being the oldest I guess I almost feel like the old mother hen. Then not having any children of my own my niece and nephews I calm as my kids. See I've got it made wouldn't you say. Yes I must say I have had a very interesting life up to this point. I just hope that I can leave a legacy for someone. Reading all your blogs makes me feel I'm apart of your lives and familys. Happy day to each one of you. Thanks to Heather for getting this old Aunt straighted out plus many others like my baby sister. You all know who that is!!!!!!

7 comments:

robcallfamily said...

i love your blog! You are a cutie!

weloveadoption said...

I am glad that it all worked out and that you like your background. I am not sure about the picture that is the only one I knew of that had you in it that might work. Keep up the blogging!

Poulsen Family said...

Aunt Leen, here is my other blog for vitamins/health n wellness www.reaching2newheights.blogspot.com

The Foster Bunch said...

You have a blog?? Now I can keep up with what you are up to. I think everyone should have one, that way we can stay in touch better. Glad to have you as a blogger.

johnandjana said...

Hey, Where did you get that sister picture from? I think you have a lot of extra help on that blog girl.

MANDY said...

Way to go on the blog. It is so much fun. It kind of gets addicting. I am excited to read about all your fun trips and everything else your doing.

Angie Robison said...

Great to see that you are a fellow blogger. I can't wait to read about all of the exciting things you do. Keep it up!!!!